If you refuse to accept your current weight or fitness level as an accurate reflection of who you are, or find yourself closing your eyes and shaking your head as the disappointing figure in the mirror exits the shower every morning…this is just for you.
Just because you’ve passed the age of 40 doesn’t mean you can’t feel healthy, strong and proud of your body. The conventional depiction the media likes to portray of the aging male with his growing belly and couch driven man-cave activities stops here.
Feeling strong, thin and proud takes work, but the work is doable and accomplishing it is going to add to your confidence and swagger as you, your spouse and friends begin to notice and comment on how you begin to look thinner, stronger and younger every day.
Being busy is a reality, but it’s no longer a valid excuse for working out.
Journeyman Jump Rope 30-Day Challenge
Any association you have with jump ropes, school yards or gym class needs to be tossed out the window. The jump rope is a simple tool that packs a powerful punch.
Need proof? From one of the greatest heavyweight fighters of all time, Muhammad Ali to four time CrossFit champion Rich Froning Jr., there is zero doubt what mastering the jump rope will do for your mind and body.
Between balance, strength, cardio fitness and agility it’s going to rock your body and help eliminate that belly. It also eliminates excuses by being the best on the go fitness accessory of them all as it easily fits into any briefcase, travel bag or carry-on you have.
How this is going to work:
- The Jump Rope 30-Day Challenge is Free and starts Monday, Jan 4th.
- No jump rope skills required, you’ll get a video showing tips and techniques and you’ll get a little better every day.
- Every morning you’ll receive your simple jump rope workout of the day delivered to your inbox.
- Every work out is different, and the daily variety will keep you engaged by challenging you in new and different ways. Many workouts will also incorporate a few simple body movements to up your game.
- The workouts will range from 8-15 minutes and can be completed anytime during the day in your living room, spare bedroom, garage, back yard, office or hotel room. Anywhere you can turn a jump rope works fine.
- After signing up, you’ll get a short video showing the best tips and techniques to master your jump rope form. You’ll be a pro in no time!
- Need a jump rope? No problem, here is the best deal I’ve found. Get a great jump rope here for under $10 on amazon.com
Get your body back now by joining the 30-Day challenge.
All it takes is your best email address and a commitment to getting your mojo back.
Journeyman.life is a community of men who are getting healthier, stronger and faster. Join now!